1. DATA WE COLLECT
1.1 Nimble Neuron collects the following data for your use of the Game. Failure to provide any one of the data listed below may result in your inability to use any one of Nimble Neuron’s Game:
2. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Nimble Neuron collects your data so that we can:
– Identify your account and provide you with customer support.
– Answer your questions that you inquired through our customer support.
– Provide technical support such as bug fixes and patches, improve our Game service.
– Provide technical protection against usage of unauthorized programs or improper gameplay that could harm Game users.
– Track usage patterns and generate statistics, such as a leaderboard and usage, from service use.
– Send or distribute a prize related to an event/promotion. This information shall be deleted once such event/promotion is complete and the prize(s) is received by the winner(s).
3. HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
4. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
5. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
5.1 Nimble Neuron would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access: You have the right to request Nimble Neuron for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Nimble Neuron correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Nimble Neuron to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Nimble Neuron erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Nimble Neuron restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Nimble Neuron’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Nimble Neuron transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.1 Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
– Keeping you signed in.
– Understanding how you use our website.
– Provide you with personalized preferences setting.
6.3 There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
– Functionality: Nimble Neuron may use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
– Advertising: Nimble Neuron may use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Nimble Neuron may share limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. Nimble Neuron may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
6.4 You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
7. PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
9. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
9.1 In certain regions, you have a right to report a complaint or if you have concerns about how we process your personal data. Please contact your local authority for more information.
10. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
10.1 Nimble Neuron’s data protection officer is Beom Choi (contact: email@example.com).
11. HOW TO CONTACT US